Monday, February 2, 2009

February 2, 2009



Since we don't live in a place with Groundhog's, I didn't have a picture of a Groundhog for today, so I guess you'll have to look at another picture of Bubby.

I love it when Keric finally figures out one of his toys and actually plays with it. Today he was on the floor with his little jungle gym. Normally he just lies there and stares up at it, usually waiting for me to come move the animals around, or push the bears tummy to make him sing and light up. Lately, however he has been grabbing at the little animals himself, and he has even figured out how to push the little bears stomach to make the song play.

It was fun to just sit and watch him. I don't know how he got himself parallel to it, but he did that all on his own. :) He won't roll over, but he manages to move himself around when he wants to!

Yes, you do see a sock on his hand. That is a story for another day!

1 comment: