Saturday, February 21, 2009

February 20, 2008



Very RARELY do I ever see Keric this mad! In fact, I'm not sure I remember the last time I did. The picture doesn't even do the tantrum justice!

After Chris got home from work, he went down and spent some time working in the basement. He asked me if I could come and help him for a little while. So Bubby and I went downstairs. Usually he is happy as can be down there, as long as he has a toy or something to keep him entertained. This was not the case tonight.

I'm not sure if it was the loud saw that was making him so upset, or if he was just mad to begin with, and the loud noise was making it worse? It seemed like the more the saw was on, the louder he would cry, and the redder his face would get!

Finally we finished up, and the saw was turned off. He calmed down a little, and when I picked him up and took him upstairs, he was totally fine. Guess he doesn't like the basement project?

No comments:

Post a Comment