Friday, February 27, 2009

February 27, 2009



Very rarely do I make something for dinner that Reagan likes. I used to think I was a picky eater, until Reagan came along!

Dinner time usually consists of Reagan telling me how much she hates whatever I have made, followed by questions of "how many bites do I need to take before I can be done", and finally, Reagan sitting at the table by herself trying to choke down enough ice cold bites of dinner to be considered "done" by either me or her Dad.

Tonight however was different. When Reagan asked me what we were having for dinner I told her I was making spaghetti. I was surprised when her response was "Oh good! YUM!" We sat down to eat, and not only did Reagan eat everything on her plate without even ONCE asking how many bites she had to take, she finished her dinner before Cameron!

I was shocked! Guess I'll have to make Spaghetti more often!

1 comment: