Wednesday, October 7, 2009

October 7, 2009



This morning between the hours of 12 a.m. and 7 the tooth fairy made her very first vist to Reagie!

She was really excited to put her tooth under her pillow last night for the tooth fairy. After Family Prayers I heard her talking to Cameron about waking her up in the morning. Cameron has always been a fairly early riser, and Reagan is more of a sleeper. She made Cameron PROMISE her that he would wake her up if he was awake and she wasn't yet. At the time I thought it was because she was nervous about making it to school on time for walk to school day.

So this morning, true to his word, on his way to the shower, Cameron woke Reagan up. I was up getting ready and I overheard this conversation between Cameron and Reagan.

Reagan: Cam, I think the tooth fairy came last night.

Cam: Did you check under your pillow Mae?

Reagan: Well...I wanted to, but I'm scared.

Cam: Mae Mae, what are you scared about?

Reagan: I don't know, I'm just scared. Can you come look for me?

Cam: OK...I'll come look under your pillow for you.

Shortly after that, Reagan came in to show us the two dollars all folded into cool little triangles that the tooth fairy had left for her.

I'm not exactly sure what was so scary about the tooth fairy, but I guess it was a good thing Cameron was there to protect Reag from her.

1 comment: