Wednesday, October 7, 2009

October 6, 2009


Keric and I had to go up to Mama Anne's this morning for a little while. Keric has figured out where the Toy room is at Mama Anne's and he heads directly for it when we get there.

Today he found this little stuffed duck that he came carrying out. He kept snuggling it and saying "ohhhhhhh". He carried that Duck around with him the entire time we were there, and when it was time to go, he wouldn't give it up! He just screamed when I tried to put it back in the Toy room.

I called Mama Anne and asked if she cared if he borrowed it, and she said he could have it. He of course was thrilled when I let him get in the car with it. He snuggled his Duck all the way home!

I don't know how long poor "quackers" will last in our house, since it drives Chris crazy. The catch to quackers is that it actually DOES quack, and not only does it quack, it quacks out the tune to Old McDonald had a Farm.

I guess I'm around Bubby enough all day, that all the noisy toys he has don't bug me quite as bad anymore. :) The Duck is one of the less annoying ones to tell ya the truth!

I hope quakers stays around for awhile, because I love to watch Bubby carry him around saying "ohhhhhhh".

No comments:

Post a Comment