Tuesday, October 13, 2009

October 13, 2009


I finally found Bubby's Halloween costume!! I am so excited! It helps that I got a great deal on it too!

I saw this same little outfit on line for $25. I couldn't justify spending that much on a Halloween Costume, so I decided to keep looking.

We have this little children's second hand store that I decided to go look in today. They had some costumes in the window, so I thought, what the heck. I was so surprised when I found the SAME costume in their store for $5.99!

I'm sure it's been worn at least once, but it's in perfect shape, and really, who cares, since Bubby will only be wearing it once too.

I am going to paint his face green and spray dye his hair black. I know I am a little biased, but I think he is the cutest little Frankenstein I have ever seen!

Just as a side note...sorry for the crappy pictures the last couple of days. My camera died and I have been having to use my cell phone. Truly sad I know! Especially since I have gone SO LONG taking a picture every day! Oh well...I'll figure something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment