Tuesday, October 20, 2009

October 19, 2009


Lately Chompie has not been eating his food. I finally figured out the two reasons why today!

Reason #1 Bubby has decided he no longer likes waffles for breakfast in the morning, so when I am not looking, he feeds the entire thing to Chompie. Guess we'll be having something ELSE for breakfast!

Reason #2 Eating his food has become a game between the two of them! Bubby is totally into balls and throwing. He loves anything that IS a ball, resembles a ball, or can be thrown, which pretty much means anything! I get lots of things thrown at me all day long. Well...dog food fits both of those categories. It's round like a ball, and you can throw it. So that's exactly what they do. Bubby gets a piece of dog food, throws it, and then yells "Go Go Go!" and off Chompie goes! He runs to get the food and then eats it. They do this until the entire bowl is gone! I guess at least Bubby is no longer EATING the dog food, so I can live with the throwing of it since Chompie "cleans" it up. ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment