Wednesday, September 23, 2009

September 23, 2009



Today was the first day of piano lessons. I have 5 students plus Reagan who are taking lessons from me. Since there aren't that many, and we all live close by, I decided to do them all on Wednesday's. That way I'm not having to try and remember a lesson here and there all week long.

I was actually a little nervous teaching. I've never really done it before, but I have some really sweet little girls, and one boy who actually ALL want to learn how to play. It's nice when you are teaching kids who want to learn how to play, and aren't there because their mom thinks it's a good idea! I think I was the second type of student for a LONG time. I'm glad I stuck it out, but I certainly wasn't like these guys today.

Reagie has already played her song about 10 times today and is already asking to learn a new one. I hope she continues to love the piano that much after a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment