Wednesday, September 16, 2009

September 16, 2009



To the rest of you, this looks like just an ordinary heating vent, but to me...it is the source of my nightmares for the next who knows HOW long!

Today I saw a mouse poke his head out of that very vent. I know it's silly, and no one but maybe my Mom and sisters understand this feeling, but I truly can NOT deal with mice. I honestly start to have a panic attack and almost hyperventilate at the sight of them! I quickly swooped up Keric from off the floor and started looking for Chris.

Of course there isn't a lot we can do about it right now. Chris has been working down in the basement and he keeps telling me that he can hear it running through the vent system, just what I want to hear!

I went out and bought traps, so I'm hoping he will be gone soon! Think happy trapping thoughts! Otherwise I may have to find someplace else to live until it's gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment