Thursday, September 17, 2009

September 17, 2009



For Bubby's 16 month birthday his Daddy captured the mouse! This was actually more of a present for ME as now I can sleep without waking up half a dozen times in the middle of the night thinking the thing is on my face!

Chris went home teaching tonight, and when I came into the kitchen around 8:30 p.m. after putting Bubby to bed, I found "Mickey" as Chris fondly referred to him, in a trap.

Looking at the poor little thing with his nose slammed in a trap, I realize that it is hard to understand why they freak me out so much, but they really do. I had to have Chris take the pictures, and of course dispose of Mickey because no way could I do it without some serious mental issues to follow, and we all know I don't need anymore of those.

So the score is Chris - 1 Mouse - 0. If my Dad is right about you never have a mouse, you always have MICE...I guess I better not get too comfortable. Here's hoping he's wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment