Monday, November 9, 2009

November 6, 2009


Tonight we took the kids to SLC for dinner, and then after dinner we took them to Toys R Us so they could start making their Santa list. I seriously can't believe it is that time already! WOW!

I have been wanting to get Keric a little car or "hooptie" as we so fondly call them at our house. I thought he was getting to the age where he would really like having something to "ride" outside. He LOVES to be outside, but really doesn't have much to do other than stand and watch the kids ride bikes or scooters. So we went looking at "cars" for Keric.

I remember as a child always wanting one of those Electric Car things. Cameron and Reagan both had one, so we went looking at them. There are two reasons why a hooptie of this variety will not be on Keric's Santa List.

#1 Have you priced those things lately? They actually had one for $400! SERIOUSLY! In fact it was the one I thought was the coolest, and I had even seen a little kid in the neighborhood driving one around. It was a Cadillac Escalade, which probably had more to do with the price than anything else. But it had two seats, and all sorts of bells and whistles! If I were small enough I would have taken it for a test drive!

#2 He is too little for them. He can't reach the peddles, and the ones that have the buttons on them, he doesn't understand that you have to push the button to make them go.

So sadly...he will not be getting a hooptie of THIS variety this year, but I think Santa may have found him a more appropriate Hooptie instead.

I had to at least take a picture of him in the Escalade, since obviously we will not be purchasing it! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment