Monday, November 9, 2009

November 5, 2009


This coming weekend is National Digital Scrap booking Day. I have been frantically working trying to get all these layouts done, because of course everyone wants to have a new kit to show off on such a big scrap day. I had 10 that needed to be done, so I worked while Bubby took his naps, and after he went to bed. There is really no use in trying to work while he is awake. He wants to help too much!

Anyway, I ended up finishing today, which is nice, because now I don't have to stress out anymore. I thought I would show you my favorite layout that I did this week.

I told you how horrible my little "photo shoot" went with Keric, but I found this quote, and I was able to turn something "bad" into something kinda cute. I guess that's why it ended up being my favorite, because I actually used pictures that at the time I thought were totally worthless. Now I think they show exactly what Bubby's personality is!

No comments:

Post a Comment