Monday, November 16, 2009

November 13, 2009


So yesterday while I was getting Keric's pictures taken, I had one of those "most embarrassing Mom moments! The photographer that took his pictures, gave him a little styrofoam ball as a prop for a couple snow pictures. I guess we both underestimated Keric's love of balls because he REFUSED to give it back. He screamed and threw a HUGE fit when I tried to take it away from him. Finally the lady just said he could keep it! I wanted to die! So we walked out with a styrofoam ball, and Keric couldn't have been happier!

He has played with this ball ever since, and won't go anywhere without it. Well tonight he went up to Mama Anne's while Chris and I went to a movie and he of course took his ball. I guess he figured out that you could pull the ball apart, because by the time we got home, well...this is what he looked like! No more styrofoam ball Buddy! Sorry! It's all gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment