Tuesday, November 3, 2009

November 3, 2009


I have six, yes six, lay outs that I need to get done by Saturday and they are ALL fall kits. This is what happens when you are on 3 CT's and they all have kits coming out this weekend for Thanksgiving. Up until now I've done like 2 layouts every two weeks! Oh well...it will be a good challenge for me.

Anyway....I don't really have many "fall" looking pictures to speak of, so I decided to take Bubby on a photo shoot today. Like many ideas that I have, this too went over like a lead balloon!

I found the COOLEST spot up Middle Canyon, and I was so excited to take some cute pictures of my little man, but he wanted NOTHING to do with it. He REFUSED to look at the camera, to sit down anywhere, to stand up anywhere, to do anything! He just kept running after me crying with his arms raised up wanting me to hold him. I was so frustrated!

I took 45 pictures and I got ONE where he is looking at the camera and sort of smiling. The rest all pretty much look like this one! I guess my scrapbook pages are gonna have a lot of pictures of a crying baby! UGH!

1 comment:

  1. Natalee! You don't have to have fall photos to use a fall kit...think outside the box, that's part of the fun of the challenge. Yeah, I know, easier said than done. Good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete