Wednesday, March 18, 2009

March 18, 2009



I'm so mad this picture is so blurry! Bubby is getting really smart, and he KNOWS when the camera is pointed at him. He immediately starts to smile when he sees it, so I was trying to be not only sneaky, but FAST, and it didn't work out too well.

I was feeding him some ice-cream that the kids had bought while I was at YW. After it was all gone he threw a big fit! He was crying and reaching, and really carrying on about the ice-cream being gone. It was so funny, but of course after he realized I had the camera out, he forgot about the ice-cream. Guess I need to learn to be more sneaky, and faster.


This was when he realized I was taking pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a smartie. Guess the Grandpa Bennion must be coming out in him with the love of ice cream! Mom

    ReplyDelete