Friday, March 13, 2009

March 13, 2009



I'm not sure HOW we did it, but for the first time EVER Chris and I were able to convince my mom and dad and Cicily to stay for an extra day!

Originally the plan was like usual...leave Powell early in the morning, arrive in SLC by about dinner time, take us out to dinner, visit for a couple of hours and then be gone again by morning.

I really had been missing my family and really did not want them to leave, so much to my mother's dismay, we convinced my dad that it was a good idea to make her stay another day. We really didn't do anything exciting, but I was so happy they stayed the day with us!

They will be gone again early in the morning, and we may be able to go see them during Easter, but it was so nice to see them for a whole day!

Thanks Mom, Dad and Cicily! Have a safe drive home!

1 comment:

  1. Well, it wasn't because I don't love you! Thanks for talking us into staying. It was great - and there really wasn't all that much "undone" at home. Thanks for the great time. Hope to see you at Easter. Mom

    ReplyDelete