Friday, March 13, 2009

March 12, 2009



Today was the day that we got to go to Disney on ice with some of our friends. We were able to use one of the suite's too, which was REALLY nice with a whole bunch of little kids! :)

My parents and little sister Cicily also came up for a Dr.'s appointment that my mom had in Murray tomorrow. They came to Disney on Ice with us. We had a great time, and even though I brought my camera, I got ONE picture taken, and then my batteries died. I was SO SAD! I didn't even get a picture of any of the kids, OR my parents and sister! I was not happy.

After Disney on Ice we went to dinner at McGrath's. It was so yummy. We got home late, but it was well worth it. Too bad I don't have more pictures to show how much fun we had.

1 comment:

  1. Wasn't that show great? I loved the costumes and stage sets -not to mention how talented to be able to skate so well. Thanks so much for taking us. We loved it! Mom

    ReplyDelete