Thursday, June 4, 2009

June 4, 2009



For as long as I can remember I always wished I had really long beautiful hair. Chris has always liked my hair long, so after we got married, I just let it grow. Well...we are going on 3 years now, and my hair was undoubtedly long, but it was far from beautiful! It was getting to the point where I was just putting my hair up in a pony tail everyday, and it was as Reagie used to say "A no sessy!"

I also wasn't really enjoying my hair being YANKED, not just pulled, by bubby all the time. He was using my hair to pull himself up to a standing position!

So today I had had enough! I called Shannon and asked her if I could get my hair done today, and I had her whack it off. She took almost 10 inches off of it! I wasn't even sad when I saw the long ponytail in the garbage!

So this is my new hair-do. I feel much less "frumpy" and a little more of a "hip" Mom now. I was a little nervous for Chris to see it when he got home from work, but he actually really likes it! WHEW! :) Thanks again Shannon!

No comments:

Post a Comment