Tuesday, June 16, 2009

June 15, 2009



This picture should be on yesterday's post, but since I just got it today, I'll put it here. :)

Collin and Jen had their baby on Sunday June 14th. She was born after a very LONG labor of 20+ hours! (Something Jen and I now have in common!) She weighed 7lbs 13oz
and her name is Violet Reva Bennion.

Seems like the Bennion side of my family is getting a lot of press lately! It started with my two sisters giving their boys the middle name Bennion, Keric's middle name is Daniel, who is my Dad, Kimball's little boy's name IS Daniel, and Violet's middle name Reva is my Grandma Bennion's name. Maybe we'll have to start doing shout outs to the other sides of the family on the next round. :)

I know I am a little biased, but Violet really is one of the prettiest little girls I think I have seen in a long time! She doesn't even have that "newborn" look to her! She is so alert, every picture I have seen of her, her eyes are wide open, and that hair is just to die for!! Oh the bows I would put in that little girls hair! :) Wish I lived closer! Bet Collin is glad I don't though. :)

Congratulations Collin and Jen! Hope we get to meet her before she gets too big! She is a keeper for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment