Saturday, December 12, 2009

December 11, 2009


We went to SLC tonight and did some Christmas shopping and furniture shopping. We really need some new couches, and YEA we bought some! I am so excited to get them. They may be here before Christmas which would be really nice! :) Anyway...we went and grabbed some dinner at Red Robin. One of the waiters brought Keric a balloon. I didn't realize until afterwards, that Keric has never HAD a balloon. I know...what kind of mom makes her kid go a whole year and a half without a flippin balloon?

He LOVED that thing. It was his own floating "ball". It was hard to get a very good picture of him, he kept throwing it up in the air and watching it float to the ceiling...so this was the best I could get.

Guess I'll have to get him a balloon more often. I think he would have been entertained with that thing for an entire day!

No comments:

Post a Comment