Saturday, April 25, 2009

April 25, 2009


I have been wanting to get a picture of the kids for awhile now. I wanted to get an Easter picture done, but Easter came and went before I knew it, and so I just had to tell myself to make the appointment and just get it done! Today was finally the day.

It's always a big crap shoot when you go to Sears. Sometimes I get a really great photographer who takes a lot of time with the kids and gets some amazing pictures, and other times I get a really bad one, who takes the "required" amount of pictures and calls it good. Today was one of the later photographers. Thankfully she got at least ONE good shot. Honestly if their prices weren't so good...I wouldn't ever go back! I was hoping Keric would smile big enough that you could see his teeth, but no go. Seriously we had 3 pictures to choose from. One of each pose. I'm just glad they were all smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment